A low carbon careers workshop, that offers children and young people the opportunity to explore what is means to be GREEN in business.
What's it all about?
Enjoy the Programme music while you find out more!
Children and young people will have the opportunity to explore what it means to be GREEN and how their actions can inspire others to become responsibly active and mentally reactive.
Our 3 hour thought provoking programme offers an insight into exploring low carbon careers and developing creative employer engagement content Building confidence to engage in positive climate change conversations and action in their community.
GREEN FRED gives children and young people the knowledge and confidence required to shape their own low carbon future, whilst providing them with the entrepreneurial skills and values to instill optimism for the future.
F.R.E.D – Freedom to Release Emotional Dialogue
- Giving the opportunity for young people to have a voice and share their feelings or ideas
- Taking responsibility for your actions and leading the way
- Personal exploration and growth
- Through healthy debates 2 students will be elected to share the group’s ideas
- One speaker from each group will be video recorded at the end of the day to be presented to the school for impact and outcomes.
How can we help?
Our programme enables schools to reach the CDI Learning outcomes
- Grow throughout life
- Manage career
- Create opportunities
- See the big picture
- Learning from career and labour market information.
- Encounters with employers and employees.
- Experiances of workplaces.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 993 2370
We can offer this programme as part of your educational day.
What does it achieve?
Aims and objectives of the programme.
Where do I sign up ?
More great programmes we have to offer!
Motivational Mornings are designed to motivate learners at the beginning of their educational day, allowing them to release emotional anxieties in a safe environment.
Freedom Factory Primary
Freedom Factory is an all inclusive school programme that enables learners to explore their individuality and creativity, whilst offering support with emotional well being.