F.R.E.D (Freedom to Release Emotional Dialogue) Talks are our version of TED Talks in which we deliver workshops teaching young people how to use their voice and gain confidence to express their ideas about issues they are passionate about.
What's it all about?
Enjoy the Programme music while you find out more!
Delivered as a 3-hour workshop with whole class groups
- Young people learn the importance of using their voice for positive action and leading the way.
- Promoting the importance of voting, exploring the positive use of social media to raise profiles and issues and reach a wider audience.
- Two elected students will share the groups ideas through healthy debate and will create a video to be presented to the whole school.
- Increased confidence to use their voice for positive action and leading the way
- Personal exploration and growth
- Increased understanding of how voting is an effective way of creating change
- Positive use of social media to raise awareness of issues which affect young people
How can we help?
Use the arrows to progress along the outcomes for this programme.
Develop flexibility, strength, technique, control and balance.
I can learn basic movement and dance in time to the music
Developing singing technique:- learn to keep in time, work on rhythm and perform as a group with actions
Learning about feelings.
Identify who we care for and how we can let them know they are cared for
Recognising similarities and differences between themselves and others