My son has social anxiety issues and learning difficulties. We signed him up more in hope than expectation, and were overjoyed at the result. He came out of every single session bursting with happiness, and was always eager when freedom factory day came around each week.
- IMPROVING MENTAL WELLBEING THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSIC AND DANCE 15th July 2020
- DON’T LOOK BEHIND YOU, YOU’RE NOT GOING THAT WAY! 15th July 2020
- Exercise and Music for Kids: Our contribution to helping families and toddlers feel stimulated and connected 22nd June 2020
- Mental Health in Schools: Our contribution to changing the way we learn online 4th June 2020
- The hidden virus affecting us: How can music and the creative arts help in mental health pandemic? 21st May 2020