“Creative minds create opportunities”
According to a report by the NSPCC 2017:
- 1 in 3 users of the internet are children
- 1 in 4 children between the ages of 8-11 yrs and 3 in 4 children between the ages of 12-15 yrs have a social media profile
- 1 in 4 children have experienced upsetting incidents on social media networks
- 1 in 8 young people have been affected by online bullying
- And over 12,000 counselling sessions with children who talked to Childline about online issues last year.
With this in mind and the fact that more and more children of a younger age have access to a mobile phone and the internet, there has been a significant rise in the number of young people finding it difficult to Communicate, Concentrate and Cope with the daily pressures of everyday life.
Our sessions are devised to to empower and inform children and young people through a series of various age appropriate modules and products that can be implemented in schools, colleges, universities and corporate businesses.